Health, Safety & Environment Policy
Managing our operations in a healthy, safe and environmentally-responsible setting has always been MLNG's top priority. To achieve that, we abide by the guidelines set in the PETRONAS Corporate Health, Safety and Environment Policy Statement as well as the PETRONAS 10 Zero Tolerance Rules.
PETRONAS 10 Zero Tolerance Rules
- Work with a valid work permit (PTW) and comply with its requirements.
- Verify energy isolation before starting work.
- Obtain authorisation before overriding or disabling safety Critical equipment.
- Obtain authorisation before entering a confined space.
- Protect yourself against a fall when working at height above 2 metres.
- Wear and use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Obtain authorisation before excavation or entering a trench.
- Do not position yourself under a suspended load.
- Do not smoke outside designated areas or bring in potential ignition sources into manufacturing areas.
- Do not use your hand phone/walkie-talkie while driving, follow speed limit and use your seat belt.